Homes are our sanctuary. The best place that can be! One where we find our comfort, spend those precious moments with our family, where all our worries are put to rest and a space where one sleeps... Read more
My home is my happy space. To make it the home of my liking, I made sure that it was designed to beaesthetically pleasing and comfortable in every sense. One such experience I would want to share withall of you. I was very clear in my head, right from the start that I would want a false ceiling installed in
my home. False ceilings create depth and make the space look chic and classy. But with so much ofmaterials and brands crowding the market, it was a confusing task at hand.
After days of researching, I zeroed in on wooden finish false ceilings from VOX India. It has proved to be a wise decision and I thought that I should definitely share why these were my clear choice for false ceilings. I hope my feedback helps a lot more of you to make the right choice.
1. Made in Europe. European ceilings & designs in India, with office in Bengaluru.
2. Visually appealing. The false ceiling is available as panels and in variety of colours. After fixing, these panels appear seamless. It is understated elegance at its best!
3. Natural wood look & feel. Many of us have the fascination of wood for our ceilings, but wood has several disadvantages of not being weatherproof, problems of termite infestation and so on and so forth. VOX ceiling has a warm and natural feeling.
4. Suitable for all weather condition. VOX is specially designed for both indoors as well as outdoors. It is 100% waterproof. Thus rains and humidity is not a challenge where VOX Inftratop ceilings are concerned. Also, the grooves on the panel don’t let the water to be logged in. These are absolutely free of fungus and algae formation even in extreme humid conditions. It is heat resistant too. The design too is aerodynamic and thus we can easily avoid wind damages unlike real wood ceiling.
5. Water proof. The material used is 100% water proof. Even if there is a leakage in the roof, this does not damage the soffit ceiling panels, unlike gypsum or POP ceiling.
6. Flexible & bendable material. The false ceiling from VOX is engineered to be extremely flexible and durable as unlike the other varieties available in the market which may break easily. This feature is to be noted. As the area, where I have used these panels are also highlighted by means of lighting fixtures and in case, if I ever have to change these electrical fittings, easy and safe removal of these panels are guaranteed unlike in HPL or ACP ceiling.
7. Thin & light in weight. The major benefit of being light weight is, it can be used in any extended area without giving extra load unlike real wood ceiling.
8. Low maintenance. Due to all these special features, the maintenance of VOX ceilings is minimal. In addition to that this product is re-usable. It can be easily dismantled due to its locking features and re- used in any other space unlike any other material used in false ceilings.
9. Finished product. The panels are a finished product and only installation is required. Additional application of putty or painting is not needed as in case of other products available in the market like Gypsum or POP ceilings.
10. Cost effective. I found VOX ceilings to be real cost effective in terms of all the product features offered when compared to HPL or real wood ceiling.
11. Warranty. 10 years of warranty in India, which I believe no other false ceilings offer.
12. European standards. These ceilings are manufactured as per European standards and norms.
13. Quick & easy installation. These panels have a unique locking and screwing system in place which makes installation easy, fast, neat & clean. Since it comes as a finished product, no time is lost in application of putty or painting after installation, unlike other false ceiling installation that creates lots of mess, dust, dirt, wet work etc. at the site during installation.
Tell me, after hearing all the plus points of VOX Infratop ceilings, do you have any doubt in mind regarding which one to go for? Trust me friends, be it a, contemporary or a traditional home, go ahead and choose your colour & design. Make a statement with ceilings from VOX.